Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is a department of Arunachal Pradesh Govt. to select candidates to occupy different offices in the Govt. of State. APPSC has issued an advertisement No. PSC-R(A)/05/2016 on Dec 07, 2016 for the above mentioned position. The eligible and desirous candidates may apply online for the position before dead line for application submission.
Arunachal PSC Recruitment 2017 | Jobs in Arunachal Pradesh |
अरुणाचल प्रदेश लोक सेवा आयोग अरुणाचल प्रदेश सरकार का एक विभाग है। APPSC एक विज्ञापन सं पीएससी-आर (ए) / 05/2016 Dec 07, जैसा कि ऊपर उल्लेख स्थिति के लिए 2016 पर जारी किया है। पात्र और इच्छुक उम्मीदवारों को आवेदन प्रस्तुत करने के लिए अंतिम दिनाक से पहले की स्थिति के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं।
Synopsis of Position
Name of Post |
Assistant Audit officer (Group-B) Gazetted) under Department of Finance, Govt. of A.P.
Number of posts
There are 6 in total posts available.
- The candidates will be offered Rs. 9,300-34,800 per month.
- A graded pay of Rs. 4,600 per month.
- Plus other allowances as admissible to Arunachal Pradesh Govt. employees from time to time.
Age Limit |
- The candidates must be between the ages of 18 years to 30 years.
- There will be a relaxation of 5 years to candidates of reserved category.
Essential Qualifications |
- For Direct Recruitment the candidate must be graduate in Commerce, Science or Arts (with Mathematics & Economics) as one of subject.
Selection Procedure |
- The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts will be made in two successive stages which are 1) Written examination (Objective Type 2) Oral test in the shape of interview.
- The final selection of candidates for appointment to the posts will be based on the merit in the computer based examination and oral test mars put together to be held as per the scheme of examination.
How to Apply for the above posts- |
- The candidates must apply through ORA portal of the official website of the Commission www.appsc.gov.in
- If you want to apply for more than one post, should apply separately for each post.
- After filling the ORA, submit the form and take a printout and submit the print with the required attested documents to the commission on the day of screening test.
Important Dates |
Application start date Dec 29, 2016
Last date of ORA submission Jan 16, 2017
Click for Apply online.
Post Scriptum- Thanks for visiting our site and leave a suggestion/ comment, we will try to respond as soon as possible.