Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has release online application form for the posts of Lecturers in Government Degree College and interested candidates can apply for online application form before last date. For more information visit the official site or keep touch with our site.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is a department of Andhra Pradesh Govt. to select candidates to occupy different offices in the Govt. of State. APPSC has issued an advertisement No. 26/ 2016 on Dec 27, 2016 for the above mentioned position. The eligible and desirous candidates may apply online for the position before dead line for application submission.
Government Job in Andhara Pradesh | Synopsis of Position |
आंध्र प्रदेश पब्लिक सर्विस कमीशन ने अभी 504 लेक्चरर पदों के लिए आवेदन मांगे है इच्छुक अभ्यर्थी अंतिम दिनाक 28 जनवरी 2017 से पहले ऑनलाइन अप्लाई कर सकते है | लेक्चरर्स के लिए सिलेबस हम जल्दी ही अपलोड करेंगे कृपया करके हमारी वेबसाइट से जुड़े रहे | इस जॉब से सम्बन्धित और सारी जानकारी हमारी वेबसाइट पर दी गई है |
Name of Post & other Details |
Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges in A.P. Collegiate education service
Number of posts |
There are 504 (subject-wise breakups) posts.
Age Limit |
- The candidates must be between the ages of 18 years to 42 years.
Essential Qualifications |
- Good academic record with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent Grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E & F at the Masters Degree level, in the relevant subject, obtained from the Universities recognized in India.
- The candidates should have passed National Eligibility Test (NET) for lecturers conducted by UGC, CSIR or similar tests.
Selection Procedure |
- The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts will be made in two successive stages which are 1) Written examination (Objective Type 2) Oral test in the shape of interview.
The final selection of candidates for appointment to the posts will be based on the merit in the computer based examination and oral test mars put together to be held as per the scheme of examination.
How to Apply for the above posts |
- The candidates must apply through ORA portal of the official website of the Commission appsc.gov.in.
- If you want to apply for more than one post, should apply separately for each post.
- After filling the ORA, submit the form and take a printout and submit the print with the required attested documents to the commission on the day of screening test.
Important Dates |
Application start date Dec 29, 2016
Last date of ORA submission Jan 28, 2017
For more details on check list of documents to be submitted and subject-wise vacancies, please peruse through the advertisement No. 26/ 2016 on the Commission’s official website.
Click 4 apply online.
Post Scriptum- Thanks for visiting our site and leave a suggestion/ comment, we will try to respond as soon as possible.