This is a great opportunity and a huge number of vacancies. Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission is a department of Chhattisgarh Govt. to select candidates to occupy different offices in the Govt. of State. CGPSC has issued an advertisement No. 11/2016 on Nov 11, 2016 for the above mentioned position. The eligible and desirous candidates may apply online for the position before dead line for application submission.
CGPSC Recruitment 2017 for State Service Exam 2017 | CGPSC SES Exam 2017 |
छत्तीसगढ़ पब्लिक सर्विस कमीशन ने राज्य सेवा परीक्षा 2017 के पद के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र मांगे है | इच्छुक उम्मीदवार अंतिम तिथि से पहले ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं। प्रारंभिक परीक्षा फरवरी में आयोजित की जाएगी | उम्मीदवार हमारी वेबसाइट से अपने पाठ्यक्रम और परीक्षा बुलावा पत्र डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं। आगे के अपडेट के लिए हमारे साथ संपर्क में रहे |
Synopsis of Position |
Name of Post
State Civil Services 10 posts
State Police Services 33 posts
Commercial Tax officer 03 posts
State finance service officer 11 posts
Including above mentioned posts and a lot of other posts, there are total 293 vacancies.
Emoluments (Salary) |
- The candidates will be offered Rs. 9,300-39,800 per month varying according to posts.
- A graded pay of Rs. 2,800-4,600 per month varying according to posts.
- Plus other allowances as admissible to Chhattisgarh Govt. employees from time to time.
Age Limit |
- The candidates must be between the ages of 18 years to 30 years.
- There will be a relaxation of 5 years to candidates of reserved category.
Essential Qualifications |
- The candidates must possess a degree from recognized university of India or an equivalent degree.
Selection Procedure |
The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts will be made in two successive stages which are 1) Written examination (Objective Type 2) Oral test in the shape of interview.
The final selection of candidates for appointment to the posts will be based on the merit in the computer based examination and oral test mars put together to be held as per the scheme of examination.
How to Apply for the above posts |
- Only online application will be accepted. No other mode of application will be entertained.
- The candidates must apply through ORA portal of the official website of the Commission psc.cg.gov.in.
- If you want to apply for more than one post, should apply separately for each post.
After filling the ORA, submit the form and take a printout and submit the print with the required attested documents to the commission on the day of screening test.
Important Dates |
Application start date Dec 05, 2016
Last date of ORA submission Jan 03, 2017
For more details on check list of documents to be submitted and subject-wise vacancies, please peruse through the advertisement No. 11/ 2016 on the Commission’s official website.
Click for Apply Online.
Post Scriptum- Thanks for visiting our site and leave a suggestion/ comment, we will try to respond as soon as possible.