This is a great opening, opportunity can rarely get bigger than this. Recently Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has announced recruitment of 15,664 Constables. This is an initiative to increase the strength of State Police to fight the ongoing battle. The new strength in Police will be achieved fully in about two years’ time by the recruitment cell. Candidates who are interested for this recruitment start preparation of Physical Eligibility test, PMT, Written Examination to select vacant post. So, get your documents, and apply today!
Synopsis of Posts |
Name of organizing body- Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board
Name of posts- Gr II Police Constables, Gr II Jail Warders and Firemen
Job category- Governmental job
Number of posts- 37,000
Remuneration/ Emoluments |
- The candidates will be paid according to regulation of Tamil Nadu state regulations.
Qualification Educational |
- Candidates must have 12th class passed.
- Candidates must have a graduation from a recognized university.
Age Restrictions |
- The candidates must be 18 years of age at minimum.
- The upper limit of age is 23 years.
- The reserved categories have a relaxation of 5 years.
Selection Process |
The first stage of recruitment is the Physical efficiency test (PET) which will include a race, push-ups, and other exercises to measure candidates’ physical efficiency.
- The next stage is physical measurement test which will comprise of measuring body height, chest measures.
- Then there will be a written test to measure the knowledge and reasoning skills of candidates.
- That will be followed by a medical examination to check the physical and mental health of candidates.
- Finally a Merit list will be issued of the selected candidates.
How to apply |
- Download the official notification/advertisement and open it
- Read it carefully. If you are eligible they click on bellow allocated application form and download it
- Fill required details and attach passport size photograph
- Put the filled-in form in the required envelop and post it to the specified address in the envelope.
- Wait for the call letter for PET at the specified center.
Important Dates |
The application start date will soon be posted at our site, keep in touch to get the latest information.
If you have any query, post it in the comment section, we will try to answer it as soon as possible. Thanks for visiting.