Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is a department of Uttar Pradesh Govt. to select candidates to occupy different offices in the Department of Public Health. It has requested applications from both female and male candidates who are locally domiciled in the state of Chhattisgarh to work in rural area about health awareness. The local candidates are invited because they can better communicate with people residing in rural areas of state in order to persuade them convincingly.
The duties to be entrusted to finally selected candidates will comprise inter alia vaccination, diagnosis, treatment, family welfare, hygiene awareness etc., etc.
उत्तर प्रदेश लोक सेवा आयोग स्टाफ नर्स (पुरुष / महिला) के पद के लिए ऑनलाइन भर्ती को आमंत्रित किया गया है। जो उम्मीदवार इस पद के लिए आवेदन करना चाहते हैं वो 13 फरवरी 2017 से पहले आवेदन फार्म के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं। UPPSC भर्ती, 2017 के बारे में अधिक जानकारी के लिए आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जा सकते है।
Synopsis of Posts |
Name of Organizing body- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
Name of post- Staff Nurse (Male/Female)
Number of post- Currently there are 438 vacancies for males and 3390 vacancies for females.
Salary or Emoluments offered |
- The selected candidates will be awarded a basic salary which is in the pay band of Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800.
- The selected candidates will also get a graded pa of Rs. 4,600/-
- Other allowances, perquisites and ex-gratia payments will be awarded as per regulations of the State government.
Age Limit |
- The prospecting candidates must be min 21 years old and max 40 years of age. The age will be calculated as on July 01, 2017.
- And concessions are available to reserved class candidates as guidelines of Uttar Pradesh Govt.
Educational Qualifications |
- The candidates must have passed 12th standard with biology as main subject.
- The candidates are also required to have 1 year experience from an institute which has recognition from a State govt.
How to apply for the above post |
- Check if you fulfill all the qualification.
- Apply through online recruitment application (ORA) portal of the official website uppsc.up.nic.in.
- On clicking “Apply”, Candidate Registration will be displayed. Basic Registration form will be displayed on clicking the ‘Candidate Registration’ respective to Examination.
- Fee to be deposited [in INR]’ shall be displayed with caption “Click here to proceed for payment”.
- Submit the fully filled form and take a print out for further correspondence.
Important Dates |
Application last date Feb 13, 2017
Post Scriptum- Thanks for visiting our site and leave a suggestion/ comment, we will try to respond as soon as possible.