Telangana State Public Service Commission has lately issued an advertisement notification inviting application forms for the vacancies in the libraries of the state. There are 256 vacancies for the posts of Librarians across the state. If you are a person who happens to be a bibliophile and submerge in the books, then opportunity does not get bigger than this. So rush to your nearest E-mitra kiosk and get your form filled before there is a mountain of applications piled already.
TSPSC Recruitment 2017 | Synopsis of Posts |
Name of organizing body- Telangana State Public Service Commission, Hyderabad
Name of post- Librarian
Number of post- Currently there are 256 vacancies. The number may change if circumstances warrant so.
Salary or Emoluments offered |
- The selected candidates will be awarded a basic salary which is in the pay band of Rs. 26,600 to Rs. 77,030.
- Other allowances, perquisites and ex-gratia payments will be awarded as per regulations of the State government.
- The new selected candidates will be eligible to get pension at the time of retirement.
Age Limit |
- The prospecting candidates must be min 18 years old and max 44 years of age. The age will be calculated as on July 01, 2017.
- And concessions are available to reserved class candidates as guidelines of State Govt.
But the maximum relaxation will be up to 3 years.
Educational Qualifications |
- A degree from an institution recognized by UGC or degree in Library Science from an institution by the UGC.
- The candidates are expected to have good mental and physical health.
How to apply for the above post |
- The Online application form will be accepted through E-Mitra kiosks. The applicants are advised to create their own email-ids.
- Then the e-mitra operator will visit tspsc.gov.in site and click on recruitment portal and click on ‘Apply online’ link.
Then get yourself registered and secure SSO ID and password, then login into that account and fill your entire form and click application preview, then if the form is correctly filled, click ‘Submit’.
- The admit cards will be sent through the board website and no physical admit cards will be delivered.
Important Dates |
Application form start date Feb 10, 2017
Application form close date March 04, 2017
Likely date of Exam April 16, 2017
Post Scriptum- Thanks for visiting our site and leave a suggestion/ comment, we will try to respond as soon as possible.