State Bank of India has been released an official notification on his website. It has invited through online application form. It is going to fill vacant seats of wealth management officer. It has declared 262 post for wealth manager.
- 1 SBI Recruitment for Officer’s |
SBI Recruitment for Officer’s |
Candidates who are looking banking jobs according to their Eligibility criteria they can fill the online application form through official website www.sbi.co.in. Online application form will be available to fill up 24.03.2017 to 10.04.2017.
SBI Officers Online application form |
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply from 24.03.2017 to 10.04.2017. More information about the post are give below…
Name of post |
Sales Head- 1
Products, Investments and Research Head- 1
Operations Head- 1
Manager (Business Development)- 1
Manager (Business Process)- 1
Central Research Team- 4
Acquisition Relationship Managers- 21
Relationship Managers- 124
Relationship Manager (Team Lead)- 15
Investment Counsellors- 26
Customer Relationship Executives- 67
Total no of post :- 282
Education & Qualification |
Candidates who have completed Graduation, post gradation MBA and PGDCA they will be applicable to apply for all above post for SBI 2017.
Candidates must have relevant experience regarding the post which is as follows:-
- Applicants must have Minimum 15 Years of relevant work experience in financial services, Investment advisory and Private banking.
- Minimum Eight Years of Experience in Wealth Management
- Candidates Should have managed large Management Team.
- Excellent Knowledge of Equity Products, PMS, Mutual Funds and Advisory
- Should have Exposure to CRM
Application fees |
Candidates have to require to pay for online application form Rs 600 for General and Rs 100/- SC/ST Candidates.
Selection procedure |
Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview.
Merit List for SBI 2017:-Merit List will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in interview .
How to fill up the online application form for SBI 2017 |
- Visit the official website sbi.co.in.
- Fill the online application form.
- Make online payment via credit card /Debit card.
- Submit the form
Important Date for SBI 2017 Application form |
- Online Registration of Application starts from: 24.03.2017
- Last date for Online Registration of Application & Payment of Fees: 10.04.2017
- Last date for receipt of the print out of online application along with enclosures at SBI, CRPD, Corporate Centre, Mumbai: 13.04.2017.