Dena Bank has been published a official recruitment notification on his official website to recruit candidates. Dena Bank has been released assistant general manager post. Online application for Dena Bank AGM post is available on official website. Candidates can fill up the online application form from 10.03.2017 to 17.03.2017 .More information about the post name, no. of post; Education & qualification are given below.
About Dena Bank |
Dena Bank, headquartered is located in Mumbai .its total branch in India 1,773. The bank was established in 1938 .It is nationalize by Indian government in 1969.
Dena Bank Recruitment 2017 | Name of post |
Assistant General Manager (IT-CISCO)
Education & Qualification |
Candidates must have completed B-tech or MCA with CISCO, CISSP,CISA certified.
Experience for AGM post|
- Candidates must have 2 year experience of cyber security, penetration testing.
- Candidates also having 10 years of working experience in supervisory or managerial cadre in handling Information Technology (IT) related functions of which 2 years of experience in information security
- Domain in a Public Sector Bank / Private Sector Bank / Foreign Bank / Financial Institution / Large organization
Age limits |
Candidate’s age must not be larger than 45 year.
Relaxation in age |
As on 1.02.2017
National Citizenship for Dena Bank |
Candidates must be belong from India, Bhutan,Nepal.
Selection procedure |
Candidates will be selected on the basis of personal interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 50/- (only postal charges) for SC/ ST/ PWD, Rs.400/- (non refundable) for all others (including OBC/ Ex-servicemen) through “Fees Payment Challan” by visiting nearest Dena Bank’s Branch or by way of “NEFT” through any Scheduled Commercial Bank.
How to apply for Dena Bank AGM post |
- Visit the official website http://www.denabank.com
- Fill the online application form.
- Make online payment.
- Send to the Department of Dena Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Plot No. C-10, G-Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex , Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400 051 (Maharashtra) on or before 10-03-2017 & 17-03-2017 for Far flung areas.
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 10-03-2017.
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications for Far flung areas: 17-03-2017.
- Last Date for Payment of Applications Fee: 22-02-2017.