OPSC (Odisha public service commission) has been released an official notification on his website. OPSC is going to recruit assistant public prosecutor in Odisha state on behalf of prosecution service under home department. It has released 193 vacancies. It has invited through online application form.
It is going to fill vacant seats in Odisha state. Interested & Eligible Candidates can apply for assistant public prosecutor group ‘B’ post.Online application will be available 6.04.2017 to 5.04.2017.
Candidates can apply through official website http://www.opsc.gov.in.More information about OPSC 2017 are given below…
Total No.of Posts: 192
Name of the Posts: Assistant Public Prosecutor
OPSC public prosecutor online form | no of post |
- Unreserved: 88 Posts
- Scheduled Caste (SC): 34 Posts
- Scheduled Tribe (ST): 47 Posts
- Socially & Educationally Backward Class (SEBC): 23 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21-35 years as on 01-01-2017 (born not earlier than 02-01-1982 and not later than 01-01-1996).
Education & qualification |
Candidates must have Law degree from any recognized university.
Examination Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 300/- (non-refundable) through Online Challan at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI). No fee for SC/ ST of Odisha & PWD candidates.
Selection procedure |
Candidates will be selected on the basis of
- Written Examination
- VIVA voice
How to apply for assistant public prosecutor ग्रुप बी भर्ती |
- Visit the official website http://www.opsc.gov.in.
- Download the application form.
- Make online payment.
- Include all certificates like 10th mark sheet for DOB proof,12th mark sheet and LLB degree.
- Submit the application form
Important Dates |
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 06-04-2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 05-05-2017 till 11.59 PM.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Fee at Any SBI Branch: 08-05-2017.