Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has been published notification for the recruitment of Manager (Technical – Civil) in Grade B, Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade A and Assistant Manager (Security) in Grade A post. It is great news for all candidates who are seeking for job. Interested & eligible applicants who want to make carrier in banking sector they can apply online from 01-03-2017 to 16-03-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee are mentioned below
No. of Posts: 19 |
- Name of the Post:
- Manager (Technical – Civil) in Grade B: 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade A: 10 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Security) in Grade A: 07 Posts
RBI Online Form 2017 for Managers |
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years for Post No. 01, Second Class Master’s Degree in Hindi/ Hindi Translation with English as Core/ Elective/ Major subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level or Second Class Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as Core/ Elective/ Major subject as sankrit.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on written examination & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates and Rs. 600/- for General/ OBC candidates (Application fee including Intimation Charges) through online by using Debit Cards / Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards
How to apply for RBI Manager post |
- Go to the official website rbi.org.in
- Download the application form.
- Make online payment according to your category.
- Submit the application form.
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee 01-03-2017
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee 16-03-2017
- Closing Date to edit Application Details 16-03-2017
- Last Date to get hard copy of Your Application 22-03-2017
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Online Application 22-03-2017 .