SVNIT 2017 has been released an official notification on his website. SVNIT is offering PG courses. SVNIT is invited through online application for M-Tech. Candidates who has been completed bachelor of engineering degree and also having valid Gate score card they would be eligible to apply for SVNIT 2017.
Interested & Eligible candidates can fill up the online application form though official website.Online application form will be available to download on official website http://www.svnit.ac.in
Name of courses |
- Applied Mechanics Department
- Civil Engineering Department
- Chemical Engineering Department
- Computer Engineering Department
- Electrical Engineering Department
- Electronics Engineering Department
- Mechanical Engineering Department
SVNIT M Tech Admission 2017 ~~ Education & Qualification |
- i) A candidate should possess B E or B Tech degree in relevant branch and should have passed with 55% aggregate marks of all 8 Semesters (CGPA-6.0). The candidates should bring valid identity proof at the time of interview.
(ii) The candidates should have minimum working experience of FIVE years after graduation. However, Institute research Project staff should have minimum -2 years of Experience after graduation
Application fees |
Candidates have required to pay Rs 1000/- for GEN/OBC and Rs 500/- SC/ST application form.
Tuition fees |
SVNIT 2017 has released complete tuition fees details here. Candidates can check complete tuition fees semester wise.
|sr||pariculars||First sem||Second sem||Third sem||Fourth sem||Fifth sem|
How to apply online for SVNIT 2017
- Go to the official website http://www.svnit.ac.in.
- Download the online application form.
- Make online payment
- The fees paid by cash or by Demand Draft in favour of Director, SV IT, Surat payable at Surat
- submit the form.