University of Delhi has been released an official notification on dated 7.03.2017 to recruit professor for DU 2017. Interested and Eligible Candidates can fill up the online application form before 28.03.2017. Application forms are available on official website http://du.ac.in/. It has been released 153 post for various departments. Candidates who can full fill the Eligibility criteria for DU they should apply online from official website.
Post Name in University of Delhi |
- Assistant Professor
- Associate Professor
DU Recruitment 2017 | DU department Name|
- More information about the posts are given below.
- African Studies
- B. R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research
- Buddhist Studies
- Business Economics
- Cluster Innovation Centre
- Computer Science
- East Asian Studies
- Electronic Science
- Environmental Studies
- Financial Studies
- Germanic and Romance Studies
- Institute of Informatics & Communication
DU No of post |
Education & Qualification for DU |
Candidates who are applying for faculty position they must have required minimum qualification which are given here
- Social science & humanities:- Candidates must have completed PHD and also having minimum 10 years experience of university and colleges.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), as per the UGC guidelines as adopted by the University.
Management Studies |
Candidates having good academic record with at least 55% marks in bachelor degree.
Candidates also completed MBA or PGDM from recognized university and min. 10 years teaching experience.
PROFESSOR – Education:-
Applicants who have completed MA and B.ED with 55 % marks in Arts/ Social Science/ECO and also having good teaching experience they can apply for DU professor post.
Selection Procedure |
Candidates will be selected on the basis of screening test, API score card.
Shortlisted Candidates will be invited through call letter for DU post.
Online application fees for DU professor |
- 2000/- for UR category.
- No application fee will be charged from applicants from SC, ST, PWD and Women
How to fill online application form |
- Candidates can visit the official website http://du.ac.in.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the form carefully.
- Make online payment.
- Submit the form.
Important Dates |
- Starting Date to fill online application form 7.03.2017
- Last Date to fill online application form 28.03.2017.