Uttar Pradesh Public Services Commission (UPPSC) has been published Advt. No: A-2/E-1/2017 on his official website to fill 251 vacancies. Uttar Pradesh Public Services Commission (UPPSC) invited Online Application form for Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Examination -2017 under 251 Vacancies.
Apply online for UPPSC Recruitment 2017 |
Candidates can start to fill up the online application form. Online application form will be available till 22 March 2017.More information about UPPSC Recruitment 2017 is given below…
Post Name: Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Examination -2017 (P.C.S.)
No of Vacancy: 251 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/- OR Rs.15600-39100/-
Grade Pay: Rs. 4200/- OR Rs.5400/-
Educational Qualification |
Candidates must have Bachelors Degree of any recognized University.
Age limits |
Candidates must full the age criteria according the UPPSC Recruitment 2017.Candidate,s Minimum and maximum age limit is 21 to 40 years.
Age Relaxation: – As on 01.07.2017 and SC/ST/ OBC Candidates 5 years (Only U.P. Domicile)
Selection Procedure |
Selection will be based on Written Examination (Objective Type) & Interview.
UPPSC Recruitment 2017 syllabus| combined state / upper subordinate services examination – 2017 syllabus
Applicants who are appearing in UPPSC Exam 2017 they can download the complete syllabus for UPPSC 2017.
- General Hindi 150 marks
- Essay 150 marks
- General Studies (I-Paper) 200 marks
- General Studies (II-Paper) 200 marks
Combined state / upper subordinate services examination Exam pattern |
PAPER – I General Studies-I (200 marks) Duration: Two hours
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World geography – Physical, Social, Economic geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights issues etc.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development Poverty Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
- General Issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change- that do not require subject specialization.
PAPER- II General Studies-II (200 marks) Duration: Two hours
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills.
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability.
- Decision making and problem solving.
- General mental ability
Application Fees |
Candidates have to pay for online application form. Complete fees details are given here.
- Unreserved (General) : Rs. 125/-
- Other Backward Class : Rs. 125/-
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe : Rs. 65/-
- Handicapped : Rs. 25/-
How to Apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2017 |
Candidates have to need follow these steps –
- Interested & Eligible candidates can apply online through the official Website of UPPSC, www.uppsc.up.nic.in from 22.02.2017 to 22.03.2017.
- Click on online Application Form.
- Include all documents regarding the post.
- Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
- Make online payment via debit card of net banking of SBI.
- Take out the print out of online application for future use.
Important Dates for UPPSC 2017 |
- Starting Date for Registration Of Online Application : 22.02.2017
- Last Date for Registration Of Online Application : 22.03.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 27.03.2017
- Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee in Bank : 22.03.2017.