UPSC CSE 2017: UPSC has been released an official recruitment notification on his official website. It has been released 980 vacancies for various posts. UPSC 2017 has been conducting Civil service examination to fill vacant seats .It has invited through online application form. Candidates who are waiting from long time for a govt. job they can fill up the online application form from official website https://upsconline.nic.in.
Apply online for UPSC CSE 2017 |
Online application forms are available from 22-02-2017 to 17-03-2017 till 18:00 hrs. Other information like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee are given below….
Total No. of Posts: 980
Name of the Exam: Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination 2017
Name of the Services |
- The Indian Administrative Service
- Indian Foreign Service
- The Indian Revenue Service (Customs & Central Excise, Grade A)
- Indian P&T Accounts & Finance Service Grade A
- The Indian Audit & Accounts Service Grade A
- Indian Defence Accounts Service Grade A
- The Indian Revenue Service (I.T) Grade A
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Grade A
- The Indian Postal Service, Grade A
Age Limit |
Candidate’s age limit should be between 21 – 32 years as on 01-08-2017.Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC candidates
Candidates should have passed a bachelor degree from any recognized university.
Selection Process |
Candidates will be selected based on written test, screening test, personality test/ interview.
Application Fee |
Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- through Online or Off Line. No fee for Female/ SC/ ST/ PH Candidates
Application fees mode |
Off Line: Candidates should pay Fee through cash should be deposited in SBI.
Online: Candidates should pay Fee through online by using net banking facility of State Bank of India.
UPSE CSE exam pattern |
Exam is conducted in two parts paper I and paper ii. Both Exams contains 200 questions. Each are having equal marks.
UPSC Prelims Syllabus for Paper I – (200 marks)
Note – Complete syllabus will be available on official website.
Duration: Two hours
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc.
- General Science.
How to Apply For UPSC CSE 2017
- Go to the official website www.upsconline.nic.in from 22-02-2017 to 17-03-2017.
- Fill the online application form.
- Make online payment according to category.
- Submit the form
Important Dates |
- Starting Date to Apply Online 22-02-2017
- The Last Date for Payment of Fee through Off Line 16-03-2017
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Online 17-03-2017
- The Last Date to Apply Online 17-03-2017
- Date for Preliminary Exam 18-06-2017
- Date for Main Exam October, 2017.