HPSC Recruitment 2017 : The Haryana Public Service Commission has issued a notice for the post of Assistant District Attorney (Group) in Prosecution in the state of Haryana. There are total number of 180 vacancies released by the Haryana Public Service Commission.
HPSC Recruitment 2017 for ADA Posts |
The vacancies are released for unreserved and reserved categories. The candidates form both the categories can apply for the post of Assistant District Attorney. The candidates must check their eligibility criteria before applying for the recruitment of HPSC for the session 2017.
The commission has invited the online applications from the candidates who are interested in the job as the Assistant District Attorney. The job will be provided on the temporary basis. The candidate can continue his job if his performance is found to be satisfactory. The job will be continued after the probation period. The probation period will be of 2 years.
The candidate will apply online for the recruitment. It will be done through official website. The official website is www.hpsc.gov.in. It is necessary that the candidate must apply for the given job before or on the last date. Therefore, the candidate must apply before 8th June 2017.
Important Dates for HPSC Recruitment 2017
- Beginning of filling application form online for the post of Assistant District Attorney: 9th May 2017
- Last date for filling application form online for the post of Assistant District Attorney: 8th June 2017
Eligibility Criteria for HPSC Recruitment 2017
- Education Qualification:
- Candidates must have the Bachelor’s degree in law
- Degree must be obtained from the recognized university of India.
- Candidate must have registered himself as a advocate with the Bar Council.
- Candidate must have studied the subjects of either Sanskrit or Hindi in the class 10th.
- Age Limit:
- The lower limit of the interested candidate is 21 years. The application form will not be accepted if age of the candidate will be less than 21 years.
- The upper limit of the interested candidate is 42 years. The application form will not be accepted if age of the candidate will be above than 42 years.
Pay scale for HPSC Recruitment 2017
The pay scale for the post given is Rs 9300 – Rs 34,800 with Rs 4600 Grade Pay
Application Fees for HPSC Recruitment 2017
- General Category: Rs 500
- Dependent Sons of Ex servicemen: Rs 500
- Female Candidates of all categories: Rs 125
- SC Category: Rs 125
- ST Category: Rs 125