Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 : Indian Navy has released the notification for the recruitment. Indian Navy has invited applications for the post of Tradesman Mate classified as Group C, Industrial at Naval Dockyard, Mumbai. After selection, the candidates can be posted anywhere in India.
There are total 386 vacancies released by the Indian Navy for the respective job profile. The candidate will apply through online mode. Date of examination will be released later. Only selected candidates will be informed about the date of written examination.
|Name of Post||Vacancies|
- Commencement of filling online application form for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017: 1st May 2017
- Last Date for filling online application form for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017: 20th May 2017
- The lower limit of the applicant must be 18 years. The candidates who want to apply for the recruitment and whose age is below 18 years need not to apply. Their application forms will not be accepted.
- The upper limit of the applicant must be 25 years. The candidates who want to apply for the recruitment and whose age is above 25 years need not to apply. Their application forms will not be accepted.
- The candidates of reserved category will have relaxation in the terms of age.
- SC: 5 years
- ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD(UR): 10 years
- PWD (OBC): 13 years
- PWD (SC and ST): 15 years
- Educational qualification:
- The candidate must have passed the Class 10th.
- It should be from the recognized board of India.
Mode of selection for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
- Short listing of candidates: Indian Navy will not call all the applicants for the written exam. He will call only selected candidates for the written exam.
- Written Examination
How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
- The candidates will apply online on the official website. The official website is bhartiseva.com
- The candidate must have scanned photograph and signature in .jpg format during the filling up of online application form.
- A valid E mail id must be provided.
- A valid mobile number must be provided.