HSSC Recruitment 2017 – The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released a notice for job seekers. The notice is for filling vacancies for post of Conductor and Heavy Vehicle Driver. Candidates who are searching for job can fill application form through online mode. Therefore, application forms will be filled on official website. The official website of HSSC is www.hssc.gov.in.
- 1 HSSC Recruitment 2017 for Drivers & Conductors
HSSC Recruitment 2017 for Drivers & Conductors
Candidates can apply for posts of Heavy Vehicle Driver and Conductor from 25 May 2017. Applications form will get filled by candidates till 24 June 2017. After that no application from will be accepted. Hence, interested candidates must apply before last date only.
Candidates will find all the information related application form, eligibility criteria, admit card and many more here.
Introduction of HSSC
Haryana Staff Selection Commission is a conducting body for recruitment in the state of Haryana. There are 7 members in the Haryana Commission. HSSC located at Panchkula.
Details of HSSC Recruitment 2017
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission
- Vacancy: Heavy Vehicle Driver, Conductor
- Number of vacancies: 2968 posts
- Mode of Application: Online mode
- Website: hssc.gov.in
HSSC Recruitment 2017- Category Wise details
|Category||Heavy Vehicle Driver posts||Conductor posts|
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC jobs 2017
- Educational Qualification:
- Candidates must have passed class 12th
- It should be form recognized board
- Candidates must have studied either Hindi or Sanskrit till class 10th.
- Physical Qualification:
- Male Candidates:
- General Category: 170 cms
- Reserved Category: 168 cms
- General Category: 83 cms -87 cms
- Reserved Category: 81 cms- 85 cms
- Female Candidates:
- General Category: 158 cms
- Reserved Category: 156 cms
- Lower limit of age should be 18 years as on 1 June 2017
- Upper limit of age should be 25 years as on 1 June 2017
- Male Candidates:
Application fees for recruitment of HSSC
- General Category (Male Candidates): Rs 100
- Female aspirants of Haryana: Rs 50
- SC Male candidates: Rs 25
- SC Female applicants : Rs 13
- ST Female students : Rs 13
- EBPG Female Candidates: Rs 13
- Ex Serviceman of Haryana: No charges
Fees is not either refundable or adjustable.
Application fees will get paid through either net Banking or E challan. E- challan should get obtained from any one of the following branches of bank:
- State Bank of Patiala
- Punjab National Bank
- Many more
HSSC Recruitment Physical Screening Test:
The candidates belonging to dependents of ex-serviceman and dependents of freedom fighters category are require to compare in PST according to the category General, OBC, ST, BC-A, BC-B.
How to apply |
First of all visit below pdf file or visit official website.
Hence click on apply online form.
After that fill your correct details like as name.